Friday 7 September 2012

Chocolate and sisters



Chocolate is magic. Chocolate can be comforting, lifts your mood and your spirit. Sometimes, this is really all it takes but what makes it even better is to share it with someone you love and care about.

"There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate." - Linda Grayson

But what’s even better is to always be able to SHARE and to have a great sister like you. My dear Karen Anisah, you are one of my many sisters whom I love and care about. This short post is for you. This is a tribute to tell you how much I care about you and how much you inspire me.  Like many other women, you are a Hero! May God always keep you safe and guide you.

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Schulz

Those 60 minutes spent with you today meant a great deal. And sharing our food as we always did, eating from the same bowl of Poutine, sharing our Chocolate Ice cream and listening to each other … this is a true blessing. And guess what, I don’t even feel guilty about those extra extra calories ;)

 “Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow. Benjamin D.


Winter, spring, fall, summer, always wear that beautiful smile on!

Walk in peace my sweet friend!

NB



No comments:

Post a Comment